Thursday, October 13, 2016

Well, That's A Career

Sorry I haven't been writing  much, but the other week, I got raulroaded from my job at the Lake Havasu School District. I won't go in to detail but I just want to say I didn't do anything wrong ethically or legally.
So, I have been fill out applications working a little a Kmart and watching a lot of TV and babysitting dogs.  And with my lovely wife in the hospital for a month or so.
It's been a little hectic lately.
So, it's disappointed on what happened in Lake Havasu, but it is what it is. I wish I could have gone out of teaching on my terms, but now I can go to a job that doesn't give me serious injuries.
So, goodbye to teaching but I look forward to another challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck finding another job! One person I know is now driving for Uber
    Aviana (The program is NOT asking for my name.)

    ReplyDelete