Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Angry White Mob Protest Against GOP and Health Care- What An Embarassment


From the Las Vegas Sun: "Chanting “Republicans lie, Nevadans die,” about 50 people gathered outside the Nevada Republican Party’s Las Vegas headquarters Tuesday afternoon to protest what they called the party’s obstructionist stance on health care reform" http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2009/sep/29/protesters-decry-gop-stance-health-care-reform/
50 people? What an frick'in embarassment to liberals! 50 people in Las Vegas is nothing. You can get 50 people run naked through the Desert, if you wanted to. Wouldn't be a pretty picture, but you could do it.
If I were the liberals, I would be hanging my head in shame. If I were the the Las Vegas Sun, I wouldn't have even wrote the aritcle to hide the emarassment.
Picture is kind of funny, though. Lady in the wheelchair holds the sign "Standing Together..."

No comments:

Post a Comment