Thursday, June 28, 2012

What Will Happen If U.S. Liberals Get Their Way With Healthcare

As we await the Supreme Court ruling on Obamacare, even if Obamacare loses, the liberals will not stop until they get a single payer healthcare system in the U.S.So, let's look at Ireland, with a government run healthcare system.
From the Dublin People: THIS man, who suffers from debilitating bouts of migraine headaches, will have to wait 18 months for treatment at Beaumont Hospital.Joe Hedderman, from Ballymun, couldn’t believe his eyes when he received an appointment for the end of November 2013.The 35-year-old has suffered from severe migraines for more than a year and was referred to the Migraine Clinic in Beaumont Hospital by his doctor.He recently received his hospital appointment, which has left him speechless.“I thought it was a misprint and it should have been November 2012, not 2013,” he told Northside People.“I even called the hospital to double check and was absolutely gobsmacked when they confirmed it was November of next year. It’s an absolute joke.”Mr Hedderman is worried that the migraines could be a sign of something more serious.“I’m 35–years-old and suddenly I’ve just started to suffer from migraines having never had one before last year,” he stated.“I’m worried that it could be something else. I just want answers and help but I’ll have to wait almost a year and a half for that.” http://www.northsidepeople.ie/article.php?id=1279&l=100
I'll willing to bet that when Ireland decided to go with government run health care, they promised better health care no reduced wait times.  Well, they were wrong.
And if adopt the liberal's government run health care, this is what we can expect- long waiting lines just for a doctors appointment.
Let's hope the Supreme Court throws cold water on Obamacare and the other wacky ideas the liberals have on health care.

4 comments:

  1. I'm confused. I already have a long wait time. I had a UT infection one time. . .I knew what it was. I knew what the remedy was. I called the doctor. . .the could get me in in three weeks. THREE WEEKS! Ended up going to UMC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on Jamie, you could have gone to another doctor or quick care, that I am sure of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did go to quick care. But getting an appointment at my HMO doctor takes weeks, sometimes a month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We Offer Loan At A Very Low Rate Of 3%. If Interested, Kindly Contact Us via email now (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete