Saturday, September 22, 2012

Now He Says It: Kato Says O.J. Did It

From the Orlando Sentinel: Nearly 20 years after the gruesome murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman, Kato Kaelin says he knows who did it: O.J. Simpson.
Brian "Kato" Kaelin, who lived in Simpson's guest house at the time of killings, identified Simpson as the killer in an interview with the New York Post.
"The statute of limitations has now passed . . . so I can now say . . . yes, he did it," Kaelin told Cindy Adams of the Post.
Asked why his testimony did not help convict Simpson, he replied, “I was too scared. I was terrified.”
But Kaelin, in an interview with TMZ.com, denied the statute of limitations comment and said he only thinks O.J. Simpson did the killings and does not have specific knowledge.
Kaelin, 53, became a minor celebrity after testifying in the criminal trial in which Simpson was acquitted and civil trial in which he was found liable for the wrongful deaths.
He in is best known for describing the three thumps he heard from his guest house on Simpson's estate the night Nicole Brown Simpson and Goldman were killed.
His story has changed over the years, as has his demeanor.  http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-09-21/news/ktla-kato-kaelin_1_brian-kato-kaelin-hostile-witness-nicole-brown-simpson
From the New York Post article:
Ask Kaelin today, this very minute, if O.J. — currently jailed in Vegas on a separate charge — killed his wife, and I repeat his exact words:
“The statute of limitations has now passed . . . so I can now say . . . yes, he did it.”
Why didn’t he come forward and tell the truth? Ask why he let O.J. Simpson get away with murder, and I repeat his exact words:
“I was too scared. I was terrified.”
Time and his moment have passed. Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here together in memoriam of Kato Kaelin’s dead career. He says: “People hated me. I’ve been spat upon. They threw gum in my coffee.”   http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/cindy_adams/oj_killed_his_wife_kato_says_gwwOLfvry4cvPRAMFTJlTK
Actually, Simpson is not in jail in Las Vegas, he is in the Lovelock Nevada prison, which is in Northern Nevada.
But I am just shocked, shocked I tell you that Simpson did it and that Kaelin lied.

No comments:

Post a Comment