Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Liar Liar, Pants On Fire

From the Chicago Tribune: Outgoing U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Tuesday cast doubt on speculation she might run for the White House in 2016.
In an interview taped for National Public Radio, Clinton was asked what questions she needs to answer for herself as she decides whether to run for president.                                                                                                                                                                "I'm not even posing those questions. I am really looking forward to stepping off the fast track that I've been on. I've been out of politics as Secretary of State. I don't see myself getting back into politics," she said, according to an excerpt of the interview. 
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/politics/sns-rt-us-usa-clintonbre90t02i-20130129,0,6017827.story
Anybody who believes Clinton has been smoking pot, meth, coke and shooting heroin and taking oxycodone pills and drinking 190 proof Everclear all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment