Saturday, December 7, 2013

NFL Predictions: December 8, 2013

Last week, I hit 4 games and a push out of 14 games but several games were close enough that if I went on a teaser parlay card, I would have one of those cards.  Yes, I can rationalize.
Here are my predictions for this week:
Favorite     Spread      Opponent      My Pick    Result
Kansas City   3          Redskins          Chiefs      Win
Baltimore      6          Minnesota        Vikings    Win
New England 10       Cleveland         Patriots     Loss 
New York Jets 3       Oakland            Jets           Win
Cincinnati      6.5      Colts                 Bengals    Win
New Orleans  3.5     Carolina            Panthers    Loss
Philadelphia   2         Detroit              Eagles      Win
Pittsburgh       3.5      Miami              Pittsburg   Loss
Buffalo          2.5      Tampa Bay       Tampa Bay Win
Denver          11       Tennessee         Denver       Win
Arizona         6         St. Louis           Arizona      Win
San Diego     3.5      N Y Giants       Giants        Loss
Green Bay    3.5      Atlanta              Packers    Loss
Here are my picks, what say you?
8-5 against the spread and 10-3 straight up.
Not too bad, if I say so my self.

No comments:

Post a Comment