Saturday, April 23, 2016

I Should Write A Diet Book

Some people will write a diet book after they loose 10 pounds.  Some people will make millions of dollars if they lost 30 pounds plus they name a diet after themselves.
In August, just before my new teaching job started, I weighed 330 pounds because just before that I just worked at Kmart at about 15-20 hours a week.
When Christmas rolled around, I wrighed about 315.
When i got sick about 5 weeks ago, I was at 306.  2 weeks later, I was at 285.
Tonight, I weighed in at 275.
So, since August, I have lost about 55 pounds. I haven't lost this weight by joining a weight club, went on a diet, counted my calories etc..
The only things I've done is exercise, significantly cut down on my beer and eat significantly less.  I eat less because there are times when I don't feel like eating.
Plus I  continue to exercise.
So, can I write a book and name a diet after me?
What should I name the book and diet?
Maybe "The LVBadger "I  don't care about diet" Diet".

No comments:

Post a Comment