Monday, January 30, 2017

Lily Tomlin Calls Obama A Nazi

I always thought most actors and actresses are pretty much the dumbest people on Earth.
Lily Tomlin makes my point.
From Variety: Speaking to reporters backstage at the Screen Actors Guild Awards Sunday, actress Lily Tomlinlikened the political tactics of Donald Trump to those employed in Nazi Germany....Any activist should really talk about how to mount some kind of legislation against whatever it is that they are opposed to,” Tomlin said when asked about the role that celebrities play when advocating for or against social and political issues. “You’ve got to change the laws, just like he’s changing, Trump is changing the laws now. He’s trying to change the laws. You know, my mind is going too fast. I wanna think about the fact that, you know, I don’t wanna make this comparison, I’m not making it any way, but the Nazis, they changed the laws if they didn’t agree with them. They just changed them and they could do whatever they wanted.”
Tomlin added, “We need to be vigilant and we need to agree when he may have a good idea or she may have a good idea, and we should be resistant when they don’t. Oh my gosh, I feel like I’m talking to someplace in Germany many decades ago.”    http://variety.com/2017/tv/awards/lily-tomlin-donald-trump-nazis-nazi-germany-1201972871/  
Since ex-president Obama also signed executive orders, therefore Obama is also a Nazi according to brain dead Tomlin.
Why do people even care what celebrities even think?

No comments:

Post a Comment