Tuesday, June 6, 2017

I Really Don't Think The NFL Will Miss Him

Oh my. Racist, terrorist love Bing and cop hater who is not a professional writer for the NY Daily Fake News is threatening to ignore the NFL because no NFL team will hire quarterback Colin Kapernick but signed Hank Williams Jr. to sing. 
From the racist Shaun King: I love sports. Since I was a young boy, they've been one of the greatest passions of my life. For many years, my dream was to be a general manager of a professional sports team. I still think about it actually and sometimes allow my mind to drift to what my life would look like if I still went that route. The stance I am taking today did not come easily. It's heartbreaking, actually.
I'm an NFL fan. I watch the draft. I pay extra for the season pass on television so I can watch every single game. I follow the stats and standings and rankings religiously. It's an escape for me. Day in and day out, as I fight against injustice, watching a great game allows me to decompress from the stress of the cases I'm working on or writing about. I'm 37 years old and literally cannot remember a year in my life where I have not been a sports junkie.
But I won't be watching the NFL this year. I can't, in good conscience, support this league, with many of its pro-Trump owners, as it blacklists my friend and brother Colin Kaepernick for taking a silent, peaceful stance against injustice and police brutality in America. It's disgusting and has absolutely nothing to do with football and everything to do with penalizing a brilliant young man for the principled stance he took last season....
It's racism. It's bigotry. It's discrimination. Period. It's not football. Don't call it football. If you call the decisions by 32 teams to not sign this man a football decision, you don't know football and probably voted for Donald Trump. Nearly 100 quarterbacks — 96, in fact — are usually signed to teams in the NFL. That Colin Kaepernick is not one of them is disgusting. Of course he's one of the top 96 quarterbacks in the league. Kaepernick's longtime rival, Richard Sherman, said he believed Kapernick was a top-20 quarterback.
Perhaps nothing sealed the deal more for me, though, than ESPNdeciding that they were going to bring back Hank Williams, Jr., to sing their popular Monday Night Football anthem before NFL broadcasts. Let's not forget, Williams openly called Barack Obama Hitler, then a Muslim,and has gone on bigoted and homophobic rants since. Hank Williams, Jr. is basically Donald Trump with a guitar. He's a bigot. Everybody knows it. His songs and statements have echoed bigotry for years, but now that Obama is out of office, he's back.
It's a spit in the face of every African-American fan, every LGBT fan, and everybody who despises bigotry and Islamophobia....
Maybe if Colin Kaepernick gets a deal, it would change my mind, but deep damage is already done. As a leader in the Black Lives Matter Movement, as a voice in the resistance to Donald Trump, and as a friend of Colin Kaepernick, I cannot, in good conscience, support the NFL any longer. If I did, I'd struggle to look my own son in the eyes or look at myself in the mirror. http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/king-boycotting-nfl-anti-blackness-article-1.3225720
So, let's what the NFL will be losing if the racist Shaun King boycotts the NFL:
1. They will lose a racist.
2. They will miss a very horrible human being.
3. They will be missing a terrorist who is a leader of the black lives don't matter movement.
4. They will be missing a proven liar.
5. They will lose out on someone has allegedly plagiarized material from another writer.
6.  Racist King made a false police report claiming he was beaten up by a racist mob but in reality, he was in a mutual fight over a girl according to the Blaze.  He also was being a bully to this young lady.  What a guy Racist King is.  Picks on a girl, gets his butt kicked and then lies about it.
I guess that's the standard for hiring writers over at the Fake Daily News.
So, no, I don't the NFL will miss Racist King 1 little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment