Thursday, June 8, 2017

Not A Very Good Psychic

From the Arizona Central Newspaper:
Litchfield Park resident Robertson, 51, jokes about the May 30 accident even as he is recovering from injuries.
He was having lunch with a mentor and fellow psychic when the car plowed through the window at Silks Country Kitchen in Virgil, Ontario. Robertson and his friend were seated at a table by the window.
"It basically sounded like a bomb going off," Robertson said. "It took place one second in time."
The crash was captured on a restaurant surveillance camera, which Robertson has posted on his Facebook page along with updates on how he is doing.
 see my table flying up. My friend disappears behind the table. Next thing you know I'm flying in the air and then I land. ... The car grabbed my leg and pull me back down. It pinned my leg under the car in a very weird position,'' he recalled, in an interview with The Arizona Republic.  http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/southwest-valley/2017/06/08/psychic-injured-after-car-hit-canada-restaurant-jokes-he-didnt-see-coming-litchfield-park/378599001/
Not only did this alleged psychic not see it coming, neither did any of his psychic friends and familynot nor see the accident as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment