Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Speaking Of The DMV...

There is a little known secret in Las Vegas and I am about to tell you what it is. Today, we went to the Henderson DMV and the place was packed. Most of the people, it seemed, were there to get their driver's license renewed or something to do with their driver's license. People were waiting over an hour or two to get through the lines.
However, there is a DMV office on Donavan Way, which is by Craig and the I-15. I went there last week to get my license renewed and I was in and out in 10 minutes or so. The employees were actually bored with so little to do.
So, if you don't like waiting in the DMV lines to deal with you drivers license renewal or other problems with your license, go to the North Las Vegas DMV and the drive will be worth it.
However, please note, the Donavan Way office is not a full service center. You cannot get a license plate there, but you can renew your license plate there at the kiosk.

1 comment:

  1. That is really attention-grabbing, You’re a very professional blogger. I’ve joined your rss feed and look ahead to searching for more of your magnificen post.

    ReplyDelete