Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I Wonder What Orangutan Stew Tastes Like?

An Orangutan has picked the Green Bay Packers to win the Super Bowl on Sunday.
From KMOV 4 St. Louis: A big ape is making his Super Bowl pick. Baby Bob is an orangutan at the zoo in Greenville, South Carolina. He's picking the Packers over the Steelers. The orangutan was offered T-shirts for Green Bay and Pittsburgh and he choose the Packers. Baby Bob's Super Bowl prediction was part of his 5th birthday celebration at the zoo over the weekend. http://www.kmov.com/news/off-beat/Orangutan-picks-Packers-over-Steelers-for-the-Super-Bowl-114928204.html
If the big ape is wrong, there will be some bettors and Packer fans who may want to make a stew out the big monkey.
Hope he is right.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on having a team you care about in the Super Bowl. My Aunt Camille is from Wisconsin, so I guess I will be rooting for your side. But I don't give much of a flying flip about football. I watch for the commercials, and enjoy the food and friendship of the big ol' party. And I'm considering spending a silly amount of money on a new TV this weekend. So maybe I'LL have the party! Good luck. You making any bets?

    ReplyDelete