Saturday, February 26, 2011

What About The WI.State Senate Families?

WI. State Sen. Julie Lassa is 40, is married and a mother of two kids. She has been in Illinois for over a week now. Does she care more about politics or her family? Why hasn't the MSM been asking this question to the Senator's families?
http://legis.wisconsin.gov/senate/sen24/news/
For me, I just cannot understand why the WI.State senators are putting their families through this ordeal. But then I realize that some politicians are pompous and arrogant and hard to live with.
But the bottom line, is this public employee cause really worth being away from your families for potentially weeks on end? Do these Senators really even care about their families that they gave up their families for this length of time? Are the senator's families pissed that the senator is putting politics before the family?
I know I couldn't and wouldn't do it but I guess these liberal Democratic senators have different family values.

No comments:

Post a Comment