Sunday, February 27, 2011

WI. Capitol Still Field With Human Debris

From the Wisconsin State Journal: Protesters proved Sunday the Capitol was “their house” as up to 600 remained without incident and were not arrested as they had been expecting. Shortly before 7 p.m., police announced protesters who remained in the Capitol would be allowed to spend the night.
“If you’re here, you can stay,” Capitol Police Chief Charles Tubbs said. Protesters will be limited to the ground floor, while crews continue with an “extensive cleaning” tonight.

http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/govt-and-politics/article_f1def2c4-42bc-11e0-b8d7-001cc4c002e0.html
I guess this shows that Scott Walker has more class than the protesters who refused to when asked. All the protesters had to do was to leave for a few hours, let them clean the capitol building and then come back. But Walker let them stay. He could have ordered the cops to arrest the protesters but choose not to.
Proving my point about the human debris: “I have felt the sting of hatred so deep that it almost ripped my soul in half,” protester Damon Terrell said as he addressed the crowd Sunday. “Those that feel that same anger, that would be torn apart by that same hatred of their fellow man, try one thing for me. Don’t do it. Be stronger than yourself. Rise above your own emotions.”
My guess is was talking about the vile and hate filled left who called Walker, Hitler and said he was a NAZI. He was also probably talking about the fools who were desecrating the War Memorial in the Capitol. He was also probably talking about the protesters who harassed those who had opposing views.
Yeah, I'm sure he was talking about them.

1 comment:

  1. I realize Jamie, you and I look at different web sites, so we are going to get different bit of news.
    But I didn't say it was rampant, just that it was happening, which cannot be denied.

    ReplyDelete