Sunday, February 27, 2011

Las Vegas Jail: Politically Correct Or Racist?

I've been watching Las Vegas Jail for too many hours today. When you are sick with a cold, you do crazy things.
but when watching the show,I swear the only people arrested in Las Vegas and Clark County are white males and females.
In the 6 or so episodes I watched tonight, I only saw 3 blacks and one Hispanic person arrested.
Now, it could be that blacks and Hispanics don't sign the waivers to be on the show.
Or it could be that the show wants to be politically correct and show almost all white defendants.
BTW, not that I am counting, I also saw very few correctional officers and police officers of color. So, maybe the producers of the show are racist. Who knows.

2 comments:

  1. I thought the same thing. What is it with Clark County Jail? I'm thinking of writing a letter to someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bingo!....I felt something was wrong statistically on this show,...so I did a Google search and found this website. I'd like to know what percentage of Whites enter the Las Vegas jail?

    ReplyDelete