Saturday, June 16, 2012

Dictator Obama Gives Citizenship To 800,000 Kids

Yesterday, acting like the dictator that he is, "President" Obama has granted 800,000 illegal immigrants citizenship through the dictator's decree, err presidential order.
From the Washington Post: President Obama has just opened a floodgate of opportunity for young illegal immigrants in the United States, but could it squeeze the aspirations of legal Americans in the process?
Across the nation Friday, immigrant advocates and Hispanic youth groups hailed Obama’s decision to offer legal status to some undocumented immigrants under 30 as a watershed in U.S. immigration history and a long-sought victory for ambitious youths denied a chance to realize the American dream....
 Under the new policy, as many as 1.4 million undocumented immigrants under age 30 will be able to apply for the amnesty, allowing them to work and attend college legally. To be eligible, they must have been in the United States for five years, have no criminal record, and attend high school or college or be a military veteran.
The policy does not provide permanent legal residency, but it protects those who qualify from being deported and gives them a chance to renew their new status every two years. It also does not grant any public benefits, such as Medicare and Medicaid. Federal law already grants all undocumented immigrants the right to a public-school education and emergency hospital care.
 http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/young-illegal-immigrants-amnesty-could-tighten-competition-for-jobs-college/2012/06/15/gJQAmgV4fV_story.html
Now, these kids who are here illegally will be able to get driver's licenses, try and vote, take away college places, take away jobs and also take military jobs for those who want to join the military..
The problem I have is that this policy will not only allow the kids to stay here but it will also allow their parents to stay here as well.  So, while this policy only affects kids, it will indirectly benefit the parents of the kids because they won't deport those illegals because then the kids will be "orphaned" and Obama and his ilk won't allow that to happen.  And this is why the policy will be a failure because for the kid to apply, they will have to name his parents.  As we have seen in the past, most illegals are paranoid that if they give up names, the Border Patrol and ICE will swoop down and pick up those who reported (not true, but wish it  was)
Finally, Obama said the hell with Democracy as well.  He knows that this bill has been debated in Congress and it didn't pass, so, this is the end around of democracy by Obama.
I suspect that this move by Dictator Obama to please Hispanics will piss off more people than it pleases.  But I am sure, Obama's lap dog, Coward/Senile Harry Reid will approve of this even though it takes more power away from Congress.  But Coward/Senile Reid is a Obama butt licker, so he will ignore Obama stealing the power from him, but the first time President Romney, Reid will be crying to the heavens about the President taking too much power from Congress.
Democracy and Representative government sadly took another hit under the dictator Obama.

8 comments:

  1. Oh wait I forgot to add something I love this country more than my own and I have been here since I was young and finally after 11 years I get to do what legal people could you don't know how hard my mom works so she could put me and my brothers through school and I've always had good grades but couldn't go to places other people could go to I even missed a trip to Europe this summer but now it doesn't matter because ill finish high school 2014 and be able to live my dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While you may love this country there is an open anti U.S. militant movement going on by Mexicans here in Clark County. Visit Findlay Middle School and see for yourself, there are young Mexican students who refuse to participate in the pledge of alliance and bash anything American and openly talking about taking over America.

      Jobs theory is BS come to the Midwest and you will find plenty of Americans work in fields and clean crap filled toilets.

      Delete
  2. That is BS. Are you saying that's all illegals and capable of doing?
    And BTW, I have worked int he fields and cleaned crap filled toilets, nothing wrong with those jobs.
    And if you want to work and get an education, what's wrong with your country? And if for some reason you cannot get an education or job in your country, then maybe you ought to work to change your government.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, how did your mom pay for school? I guess you went to a private school.
    I don't fault you but I fault your parents.
    If citizenship is so great for you, then you would have no problem going about it the legal way, no?
    I'm sorry about your inability to go on the trip, but you sound like you were entitled to go. No, you are not entitled to go on any trip.
    But as you live your dreams in the U.S., you could be stealing a dream of others who legally live here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And BTW, you don't deserve to be here. It's a privilege, not a right

    ReplyDelete
  5. No I didnt mean any of what you said illegal could do better if they had the opportunities like immigrants had back then and there's nothing wrong with those jobs but I'm saying most people wouldn't prefer them if they could have something better but we can't and your ancestors got to be here why can't I but anyways I'm sorry for even coming to this website I should never come to another racist website ever again but I shouldn't have even called this website racist because I could already imagine what you're going to say so I want to delete the first two things I wrote but I can't so can you delete(I know you won't want to help an illegal but maybe you could be mature) or can anybody that comments tell me how to delete

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lot of students theses days don't want to do the pledge of allegiance(I'm not saying all of them just quite alot)oh and by the way just because someone is Hispanic doesn't mean they're Mexican and just because immigrants where you live at bash America doesn't mean we all do it where I live at we all love America and seriously(I don't mean to sound corny) why can't we all get along I love all races equally we all live in this world together we should appreciate each other and love all the diversity there is in this world and even though people who comment on my comments whatever race or ethnicity you guys are it doesn't make me hate all of you race and talk negative about like you are about my ethnicity or think you're all the same so can we be mature

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daniel Coletti, Long Island, NYJune 25, 2012 at 8:02 PM

    Fuck us??? No FUCK YOU!!! My great grandparents came over here to America on a boat waited in line at Ellis Island, did it properly to be LEGALLY an American!!! It was about Honor and being able to say they came to America to have a better life for their family and were PROUD of doing it legally! Also were PROUD that they had to wear a PHOTO ID around their necks when they went out in the public stating they are legal documented immigrants. I have ZERO problems with immigrants, that is how our country was founded. I have a problem with Immigrants that sneak in by jumping a fence, or digging a tunnel or running across a desert. I'm proud to say I'm an American because MY GREAT Grandparents had enough HONOR and RESPECT to come to this country for a better life LEGALLY, and did whatever was asked or required for them to be LEGAL American Citizens. Come from any country you want but do it legally through the proper ways. Not by the above mentioned ways or by sneaking in here and having a baby then saying that well my baby was born in America he/she is an American citizen and I can't orphan them so I get to stay too. Its sad to think that this generation of immigrants don't have the HONOR and RESPECT for our country unlike the generations from 100s of years ago. Try to make an Immigrant wear visible ID 24/7 these days to show they did it LEGALLY and be proud of it and we get protests and riots over people just being asked to show some kind of official United States ID. When my Great grandparents were proud to wear it around their necks in public every single day!!! Also were proud to Learn and speak English. Now at my job I have to carry around a spanish to english mini-dictionary. Or when their kids speak perfect english and their parents don't speak it at all. When my great grandparents came from Italy and germany learned english and DIDN'T expect others to know German or Italian....Its a matter of pride and Respect, which the majority of todays immigrants DON'T have. Be it mexican,japenese,french,german,italian etc...Not just hispanic people

    ReplyDelete