Saturday, September 21, 2013

When Checking Out At Wal-Mrt, You May Be Frustrated....

Walmart Cashier rude
...That sometimes the waiting in a long time can be frustrating and you just want to yell at the cashier about how long you waited in line.
But hold on, the one thing I noticed working as a cashier for the past 10 months that about 90% of the time, the reason why lines move so long is the customers themselves.
Some reasons I have encountered:
1.  Let me get the correct change and spend a minute looking for 3 cents.
2.  I want to use my own bags and when you open up the bags, 10 flies fly out with maggots running around the bag(maybe a little exaggerated, but sometimes not by much)
3.  I can't control my kids,.
4.  I forgot my wallet in the car.
5.  I forgot the butter and I'll be right back while 3 other people wait in line.
6.  Arguing whether WIC covers my most expensive milk or other products.
7.  Arguing whether my food stamps covers my beer or hot chicken.
8.  Let me use this crumpled up coupon that expired last week.
9.  There's a cat in the store.
10.  Hey, that idiot cut in front of me.
11.  Don't bother me while I talk on my cell phone or am texting.
12.  Let me tell about my life.
13.  Let me tell you about my horrible ex-wife, dead mom, stupid husband.
14.  Hey, the cost on the shelf said $1.98 on a $10 item.
15.  You want to pet my dog?
16.  Let me tell you about all my health problems.
17. Hey, I'm a Henderson princess and I'm blonde.
18.  I came to the register with $150 in products but only $50 in cash, so I will let you know what items I want.
19.  Let me tell you this stupid joke.
20.  I can't see the credit car machine in front of my face but when I am done, I am going out to the car and drive away.
So, yes, sometimes Wal-Mart doesn't enough cashiers, especially late at night, sometimes we can be slow, but it's not always our fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment