Monday, August 23, 2010

KXNT Radio Suicide Continued

I have been listening to KXNT from time to time, especially around the 9-11 PM hours when Mark Levin is on. You want to talk about unprofessionalism at it's best.
I hear advertising running over other advertising. I hear so much dead air time. Tonight, there was at least 15 minutes of dead air at the beginning of the 9:00 hour, when the Mark Levin show was to begin. I arrived home and from the dog park and there was still dead air. I don't even know if the station even came back on the air. WTF??? Is this how you run a radio station? Two radio stations? Having 15 minutes of dead air on not only 1 station, but now 2 stations now that they have 100.5? Pathetic
The KXNT radio suicide watch continues. Maybe it's time they were committed to the psych ward.

1 comment:

  1. I've got to agree. I'm a liberal--as you know--but I tune in most days on my work drive. The morning show is a mess, and the new guy (Gillespie?) isn't so hot. There's no flow, and that stupid "Strip Tease" segment repeats so much, it is laughable. Stock's show in the evening is just as bad. Wonder what is happening with the ratings, even with the FM addition.

    ReplyDelete