Monday, August 30, 2010

And I Thought Sharron Angle's Commercials Were Bad

Wow, I just saw the Patriot Majority commercial for Harry Reid. It was horrible. It had a bunch of whiny, sniveling bunch of adults who were not pleasant to look at or listen to, complaining about Sharron Angle. What a bunch of horrid people. Are those Reid supporters or actors?
I have not been too complimentary about many of Sharron Angle's commercials, especially those awful bobble head audience member commercials, but this commercial by Patriot Majority is just horrid and will off set Angle's horrible commercials.
And now, Angle is coming out swinging and has some very good commercials coming out, so there is hope for her campaign.
The commercial was so bad, I could not find it on line after a few minutes of checking. I wanted to show the readers how bad the commercial was. Why are they hiding the commercial?

No comments:

Post a Comment