Saturday, August 21, 2010

Kyle Busch Ties Nationwide Wins For A Year By Driving Dirty

Las Vegan, Kyle Busch won the Nationwide race in Bristol tonight, in large part by intentionally crashing driver Brad Kesolowski towards the end of the race.
From ESPN: Kyle Busch moved one step closer to sweeping the weekend at Bristol Motor Speedway, winning the Nationwide Series race on Friday night after intentionally wrecking Brad Keselowski....
He had to work hard to get the Nationwide win, battling for at least a dozen laps with Keselowski for the lead. He finally made the pass with 31 to go, but as he slid in front of Keselowski, Busch didn't have him cleared and contact between the cars sent Busch down the track and back to second.
He promptly drove back up to Keselowski's bumper and intentionally spun him. Keselowski, the Nationwide Series points leader, wound up 14th while Busch survived several late cautions to go to Victory Lane.
"I raced him, raced him, raced him, I don't know, 12-15 laps? I thought I had him cleared up the back and I moved up in front of him and instead of him doing an [Dale] Earnhardt crossover, he decided to just run into the back of me and put me in the fence," Busch said.
"That's Brad Keselowski. So I went down into the next corner and I dumped him. He does it to everybody else, why can't I do it to him?"

http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/nascar/nationwide/news/story?id=5480903
"He does it to everyone else so why I can't do it to him?" Sorry, but what a pathetic and childish response. Maybe Busch is lucky because Keslowski didn't spin Busch when he had a chance.
Hopefully, there will be pay back to Kyle this week or next.

No comments:

Post a Comment