Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tru TV= Fake TV

Tru TV (Cox Channel 54 in Las Vegas) is advertising that it shows are reality and Tru. But after watching the latest batch of prime TV shows- Ma's Roadhouse, Hard Core Pawn, Rehab, Party at the Hard Rock, Operation Repo and the other garbage they put on, it's clear they just put on make believe shows. The scenes are not real, they use actors and extras in most of the shots and it really takes away from the "reality" of the reality show they want us to believe they are.
They need to rename the station from Tru TV to Fake (and aren't you stupid to believe it is true)TV.

1 comment:

  1. It’s been a gradual change, one that I didn’t see coming, but I have to admit, I’ve become a fan of truTV’s ‘reality’ programming. These are some good shows, nothing to take too seriously and I doubt they’ll ever win awards but they are very entertaining. And isn’t that the point of TV? It makes me happy to be an employee / subscriber of DISH Network nowadays. Back when I had DirecTV as my TV service provider I couldn’t get truTV in HD, and they still don’t offer it. So not only did I lower my bill substantially by switching, I now have many more of my favorite shows in crystal clarity. Definitely a win-win that makes me wish I’d switched sooner.

    ReplyDelete