Sunday, October 24, 2010

Time For Conservatives To Boycott Harrahs And MGM Properties

I am not usually one to participate in, much less call for a boycott, but I think conservatives need to boycott MGM and Harah properties, at least for the time being.
Executives from both MGM and Harrahs have both publicly supported Harry Reid, but only said they do, but they also did commercials for Reid. For them to do film commercials for Reid is throwing sand in the face of conservatives, especially the fool that said he is a Republican voting for Reid. It's bad enough the unions of the properities are supporting Reid but for the executives to do so as well, then they don't need my business.
Since these executives advertised they were executives for their properties, that also shows me that the MGM and Harrahs are anti-conservative and support Harry Reid.
So, MGM and Harrahs, since you say you are voting for Reid, that tells me you don't give a damn about conservatives. As a conservative, I will not support your properties. I also encourage other conservatives to boycott Harrahs and MGM properties.

4 comments:

  1. I agree 1000%...well said. Let's rally and organize against MGM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boycott of all MGM and Harrahs properties, restaurants, etc. is permanent. Let's definitely rally on this one.

    Let their short sighted union bosses and minions be their only customers.

    How can we make this movement grow???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, Something has to get started as soon as possible considering how they got directly involved with the unions getting out to vote yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete