Sunday, October 17, 2010

Who Is The "Patrriot Majority"?

Those of here in Nevada have been bombarded by political advertisements from the Patriot Majority The vast majority of the commercials are anti Sharron Angle and paint her as extreme.
They also have been running an ad for Scott Ashijan, the Harry Reid plant who became a Tea Party candidate for Senate, even though the Tea Party here in Nevada disowns him.
So, who is the Patriot Majority? It's a far left wing PAC and the head of Patriot Majority is none other than Harry Reid's former communications director, Craig Varoga. I am totally shocked, just shocked that Harry Reid and a buddy is behind this group. And considering how many hundreds of thousands, if not millions of dollars spent they on advertising, I wonder where they are getting all their money? The PAC has only been in existence for 1 year, so where they getting their huge amount of money? Maybe from Harry's campaign war chest?

1 comment:

  1. Ashijan is a Reid plant? I don't think so. But I have no doubt he'd glom on to him now. Wouldn't you? BTW, Sharron Angle IS extreme. And unpleasant. But hey, at least you can find out who is behind Patriot Majority. Good luck finding out who's behind the other countless vaguely patriotic sounding groups.

    I'm crossing my fingers that Angle doesn't win. I'm hoping that the Republican tidal wave is more like a ripple. But I acknowledge that it COULD happen. If it does, politics is going to be very interesting, and possibly very, very bad for everybody. I guess we'll see, eh?

    ReplyDelete