Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Who Said This: I’ve Never Believed That Government’s Role Is To Create Jobs Or Prosperity

Who said this? “I've never believed that government has all the answers to our problems. I've never believed that government's role is to create jobs or prosperity. I believe it's the drive and ingenuity of our entrepreneurs, the skill and dedication of our workers, that has made us the wealthiest nation on Earth. I believe it's the private sector that must be the main engine of our recovery. "
That must have been Sharron Angle. Nope.
Well, then, it must have been Joe Heck. Wrong again.
Well, it had to be some evil GOP candidate for Congress. Well, you would be wrong.
Why, it's President Obama!!
You think Harry Reid and Dina Titus will rip on Obama when come to Vegas on Friday. After all, they have ripped on Sharron Angle and Joe Heck.
Hypocrites.
http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2010/09/obama_cleveland_jobs_speech_tr.html

2 comments:

  1. Is there a Youtube video of Obama saying this so I can prove to my liberal dad that Obama did indeed say this quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if there is but the link provides the complete transcript of his speech. I will look for it.

    ReplyDelete