Sunday, September 1, 2013

You Have Thieves. Thugs And Liars But Then Again, You Have The Silver State Schools Credit Union

Liars, Thugs and Thieves, Oh, My.  Liars, Thugs and Thieves, Oh My. (like from the Wizard of Oz)
Well, the Silver State Schools Credit Union, I found out, has Liars, Thugs and Thieves, in their employment and mostly work at the Hollywood and Lake Mead branch in Las Vegas.
I had a dispute about some bank fees the thugs from the Silver Lake Schools Credit Union charged/stolen from us and I took the issue to the branch at Lake Mead and Hollywood.
First, I took the issue to a cashier and they couldn't understand why I was charged the fees.
I then took the issue to the thug bank manager.  At first, she didn't know why I was being charged with the fees and after about 20 minutes of looking and trying to come with an excuse, she came up with a lie and an excuse that "everybody did it".
When I told the thug manager that wasn't acceptable, show me the documentation and tell me who regulates credit unions in the State and the Feds, se refused to tell me.
She then promptly cut off my wife's and mine debit card so we could not use them, discontinued a contract and put in her reports a bunch of lies.
So, if you are a member of Silver state Schools Credit Union, beware, especially of a vindictive thug branch manager at the Lake Mead and Hollywood branch, look at your statements closely to watch for theft and consider moving your account.
If you don't have an account there, don't get one or you will be ripped off.
And yes, I will be filing a complaint against the thug bitch and the credit union for their violation of contract and for theft.

No comments:

Post a Comment