Sunday, June 6, 2010

Las Vegas City Life: Racist Or Why Are Las Vegas Liberals Racist?

The newspaper/magazine Las vegas City life is a magazine can only be called racist. They have a article called "Ask A Mexican!" Here is the picture they use in the article:





By the way, the Las Vegas City Life is a progressive (liberal) magazine.
http://www.lasvegascitylife.com/opinion/ask_a_mexican/
Since this is a liberal magazine/newspaper is popular with liberals, why haven't Las Vegas liberal spoken up about this racist picture/articles?
And you wonder why liberals cannot be taken seriously.

4 comments:

  1. Did you just find this? CityLife has been running this column for YEARS. And it's not racist; the author has addressed that issues multiple times over the years. But if you don't like it, why don't you ... just skip to the next thing? Or read something else?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it when I wrote the post.
    Umm, I'll read what I want, but I just want to show that there are liberal racists out there. Just because the guy who writes the article say it is not racist doesn't mean it is so.
    I think it is racist and it shows the double standards liberals have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im Mexican and I love the article.....just like I used to like speedy Gonzalez until people like you with nothing better to do ruined it for me and other millions.....how do you get out of your house every day when everything offends you and you are sensitive to all? you are sterilizing this great country....ITS NOT FREE ANYMORE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not offended by it, I am just pointing out th eliberal hypocricy. If a conservartive drew this picture and acted like this fool writer, them would have been labeled a racist.
    But because a liberal newspaper printed the picture, they get away with it.
    Are you not offended by the hypocricy?
    If a conservative newspaper, would you not be offended?

    ReplyDelete