Monday, June 28, 2010

Where's Waldo, Err, Jerry Doyle


Well, Dwight Schultz announced today that Jerry Doyle will be returning on next Monday, July 5th.
According to Schultz, he is the guest host today and is not sure who will be host for the rest of the week, which leads me to conclude strange things are still going on.
Hopefully, we will be able to hear Jerry and see what he says. Hopefully the listeners who have responded here were able to influence him to come back, at least in a small way.
Thanks everyone who has stopped by.

1 comment:

  1. Once again Dan, thank you for updating your Jerry Doyle posts! I predicted Jerry would return July 5, but Dwight vaguely suggested Jerry might make some sort of cameo appearance this week, so the suspense is building. I am impressed by the 50+ comments to your original post (June 18 I think), in addition to your second post last week. I might have to get one of those subscriptions to Jerry's website, as my family has July 4th travel plans, and I don't want to miss Jerry's explanation as to where the heck he has been!
    Should be interesting... Thanks for keeping the conversations going, and I hope some folks at KDWN/TRN, and maybe Jerry himself, have read your blog and the comments by listeners/fans of JD's show.

    GG

    ReplyDelete