Monday, June 28, 2010

How Not To Run A Campaign, Part 3

Why does the GOP have problems answering e-mails from supporters?
Last week, I sent e-mails to Sharron Angle and Joe Heck offering assistance. But for some reason, I have never gotten a reasonable response. It is especially frustrating from Heck's campaign because I am resident of the congressional of Dina Titus's district, the seat Heck is going for and this is at least the second or third time I tried to contact the Heck campaign and all I get is a fake letter from Heck saying hs staff will get back to me, which they have not or failed to follow up of my offers of assistance. Sharron Angle is getting her campaign web site up and running, but that is no excuse.
I am no one special, but if this is how they treat their supporters, how will they treat people who have not made up their mind about the election?

1 comment:

  1. Dan:
    Can you email me directly at
    Joe@Heck4Nevada.com?
    How have you emailed us previously, via the web link?
    Not sure why you would not get a response as I review all incoming email traffic and respond personally.
    Thanks,
    Joe Heck

    ReplyDelete