Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Harry Reid: I Run The Country!! And I Lie!!

From the Washington Examiner: Reid told one reporter that if he loses his bid for a fourth term, part of the reason will be the anti-incumbent sentiment voters have been expressing.
He also blamed the sour economy and the Supreme Court decision to lift the ban on corporate campaign spending."With the economic situation the way it is and the tens of millions of dollars in ads being run against me, I have some understanding of what is going on here," Reid said. I wish it weren't as close as it is, but I understand the frustration of the people of Nevada and I hope they understand, if nothing else, how hard that I work, every day, for the state of Nevada."Read more at the Washington Examiner:
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/blogs/beltway-confidential/Reid-defends-time-spent-in-DC-wishes-race-wasnt-as-close-as-it-is-104448178.html#ixzz11cfhvgOK
Ten's of millions of dollars are being spent against Harry Reid? Where? Sharron Angle has raised a couple of millions of dollars. Some out of state organizations have spent maybe a couple of million more. So where are the ten's of millions of dollars, Harry? Who has spent at least $20,000,000 on Angle's behalf? What a liar.
And a memo to Harry. People are voting against you and your policies. If you were in line with the voters of Nevada, you would not be in a race so close with someone who is as dumb as my big dopey dog. But you choose to align yourself with Obama and his radical policies.
For comedy sake: "I've been running the country, or at least helping to run it," Reid told the Washington Examiner on Thursday. "I've been busy and I got out here just as quick as I could."Read more at the Washington Examiner: (emphasis, mine)http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/blogs/beltway-confidential/Reid-defends-time-spent-in-DC-wishes-race-wasnt-as-close-as-it-is-104448178.html#ixzz11cgsw8o4
Umm, trying to say that to Obama with a straight face.
And gee, Harry, it must be tough to leave the comforts of the Ritz-Carlton to come back to the heat of Nevada.

No comments:

Post a Comment