Monday, August 9, 2010

Is The GOP Throwing The Senate Election In Nevada?

I am beginning to seriously think that the GOP is starting to throw the election in the race between Sharron Angle and Harry Reid.
First, Sharron Angle is running horrid campaign. From terrible advertisements, to barely attending campaign events to a horrible web site to not reaching out to supporters to not fighting back against Reid.
Now, as I was listening to Alan Stock this afternoon, I could not believe what I was hearing. Stock had on as a guest, the RNC communications director (for the U.S., Nevada, Angle?) and he was attacking Reid and kind of supporting Angle. The guy is named Jon Wilcox and while I am sure he is a very nice and intelligent gentleman, his voice sounded like he had rocks in his mouth. Perhaps he just got out of the dentist office and was drugged up on Novocaine. But he sounded terrible. His accent sounds like a stereotypical, well, I won't mention it.(it's not race)
Again, I am sure, Wilcox is a great person, very intelligent and will go nail Reid with the best of them, but I am sorry, but when I heard him talk, his voice and dialect came across more than the message, and that is not good, especially if he is a communications director.
So, is the GOP throwing the election?

No comments:

Post a Comment