Sunday, February 6, 2011

Prediction For The Super Bowl

As a Packer fan, I am really afraid of this game. The Packers have had 5 straight must win games so can they get a 6th? The odds are against them, I would think.
I think the game rests on the two corner backs, Charles Woodson and Tramon Williams. I am sure Williams will have a good game. Woodson, I am not so sure. Woodson can come up with the big play but he has also has had the worst plays this season, especially getting penalties at the worst possible time. If Woodson has a good game, the Packers win, but if he gets burned or takes terrible penalties, the Packers lose.
The teams are even in just every category. The Steelers lost their starting center, so that will help the Packers
So, in the end, I being a Packer fan, will predict 27-23, Packers. But, the game is all about fun (unless you are putting heavy money on the game) and I will be enjoying the game with our friends at the Rum Runner on Boulder Hwy and Russell and enjoy the Packer Super Bowl atmosphere. After all, when will the Packers be in the Super Bowl again?

No comments:

Post a Comment