Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Somebody Has An Early Start On the Green Beer

From ESPN.com: Who's the best player in the world?
If you ask Tiger Woods, it's a simple answer.
When I get my swing dialed in?" Woods said rhetorically in an interview with ESPN's Tom Rinaldi on Wednesday's "SportsCenter."
When asked if he was referring to himself, Woods smiled and nodded.
He has not won a tournament since the Australian Masters in November 2009, but told Rinaldi that he "absolutely" believes he will break Jack Nicklaus' record for major tournaments won.
"That's the goal. That's always been the goal," Woods said. "From before I turned pro until now, that's the goal golfwise."

http://sports.espn.go.com/golf/news/story?id=6224548
umm, yeah, ok Tiger. and I am the worlds best blogger, except for that writing thing and the advertisements.
Reminds me of Woody Harrelson in doc Hollywood complaining "he could have been a doctor except for that science thing".

No comments:

Post a Comment