Sunday, May 29, 2011

Biggest Day Of Racing

Today is the years biggest day of racing as the Indy cars and the NASCAR cars will race at least 1100 miles today.
The Indianapolis is celebrating it's 100 anniversary today. I still remember listening to the race and then watching the tape delay race on TV.
My predictions for the race- there will be a lot side by side racing and at least 1 big crash where a car will go airborne. I predict that Danica Patrick will crash out and that a female driver will finish above her. I predict Dan Wheldon will win.
In the Charlotte Coca Cola 600, I predict that it will be a boring race with little side by side racing. There will be no crashes involving 3 cars or more. And my prediction for the race is that Matt Kenesth will win.
So, have fun watching the races and it will be a great day of racing.

No comments:

Post a Comment