Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Damn that's Stupid. And Fast.

From ESPN: NASCAR Sprint Cup driver Kyle Busch was cited on Tuesday in North Carolina for driving almost three times the speed limit.
Busch was pulled over by the Iredell County Sheriff's department going 128 mph in a 45-mph zone.
Busch was charged with careless and wreckless driving as well as speeding.
Capt. Darren Campbell of the sheriff's department told ESPN.com that Busch had his proper identification and was cooperative.
Busch, who is third in the Sprint Cup standings, released a statement Tuesday evening addressing his citation.
"I was test driving a new sports car and I got carried away," Busch explained. "I went beyond the speed I should have been going on a public road. I apologize to the public, my fans, sponsors, and race teams for my lack of judgment. I take responsibility for my actions and I can assure you that something like this will never happen again."

http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/nascar/cup/news/story?id=6584964
The road is not a race track and Busch could have have hurt or killed someone. He deserves to be punished by either sitting him down for a race or docking him 43 points from the championship points.
Kyle Busch has done some stupid things in his life, but this has to be about the stupidest.
2nd on the list is this:

No comments:

Post a Comment