Sunday, May 22, 2011

Obama Vs Bush: Who Is More Humble?

Narcissist vs humble, Obama vs Bush, who has more class?
Obama's speech when Bin Laden was killed: From Fox News: "Tonight, I can report . . . And so shortly after taking office, I directed Leon Panetta . . . I was briefed on a possible lead to bin Laden . . . I met repeatedly with my national security team . . . I determined that we had enough intelligence to take action. . . . Today, at my direction . . . I've made clear . . . Over the years, I've repeatedly made clear . . . Tonight, I called President Zardari . . . and my team has also spoken. . .These efforts weigh on me every time I, as Commander-in-Chief . . . Finally, let me say to the families . .. I know that it has, at times, frayed. . . .."

Vs
Bush and his speech when Saddam Hussein was captured: "Good afternoon. Yesterday, December the 13th, at around 8:30 p.m.Baghdad time, United States military forces captured Saddam Hussein alive.
He was found near a farmhouse outside the city of Tikrit, in a swift raid conducted without casualties. And now the former dictator of Iraq will face the justice he denied to millions.The capture of this man was crucial to the rise of a free Iraq.
It marks the end of the road for him, and for all who bullied and killed in his name. For the Baathist holdouts largely responsible for the current violence, there will be no return to the corrupt power and privilege they once held.
For the vast majority of Iraqi citizens who wish to live as free men and women, this event brings further assurance that the torture chambers and the secret police are gone forever.
And this afternoon, I have a message for the
Iraqi people: You will not have to fear the rule of Saddam Hussein ever again.
All Iraqis who take the side of freedom have taken the winning side....

http://nation.foxnews.com/president-obama/2011/05/17/bush-vs-obama-different-ways-use-i-speech#ixzz1N645b52T
Bush doesn't take any credit for capturing Hussein while Obama thinks he was with the Navy Seals when they attacked Bin Laden's house.
One man is classy while the other rains on the other's parade with his narcissism.
Obama, worst president ever + mentally ill.

No comments:

Post a Comment