Monday, May 23, 2011

This Is Cool, Unless You Are Scared Of Heights

From Vegas Inc.:The developer of a 500-foot Ferris wheel and amusement park across from Mandalay Bay held a media event today to launch the project.
The Clark County Commission approved the Skyvue Las Vegas Super Wheel project in March, and today with various public officials in attendance, groundbreaking ceremonies celebrated the clearing of the 11-acre site at Las Vegas Boulevard and Mandalay Bay Road.
The Ferris wheel is being touted as the largest in the Western Hemisphere and third tallest in the world. The project is also planned to include 200,000 square feet of restaurants, retail and entertainment uses.

http://www.vegasinc.com/news/2011/may/23/las-vegas-developer-breaks-ground-500-foot-ferris-/
I hope this works out. I don't think I will be going on a 50 story ferris wheel ride, but I am sure many people will. I hope this project works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment