Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Cool: Kirsty Alley Loses 38 Inches During Dancing With The Stars

When i watched my first episode of Dancing With The Stars for the first time earlier this Spring, I thought Kirsty Alley was a joke entry.
Well, after 38 inches shed from her waist, I have a lot more respect for Alley as she came in 2nd place in the competition.
From ESPN: Alley was a fan favorite all season, whittling down her body as the daily dance exercise allowed her to shed 38 inches by Tuesday. She was also one of the most amusing contestants on the ballroom floor, losing her shoes during one performance and always getting through her challenges with a smile and a quip.
"I know I'm not alone when I say I love you for being you," Inaba said Tuesday after Alley and partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy finished performing a cha cha. Alley wore the same dress she had worn on day one of the competition -- nipped and tucked by 38 inches.
"I'm just going to miss dancing with Maks," Alley said of her partner.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6585549
So, congratulations to Alley, you made us big people look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment