Friday, July 15, 2011

Speaking Of Harry Reid...

The other day, I sent Harry Reid's office an e-mail requesting that Harry Reid condemn President Obama's political ploy of using Social Security as a political pawn in the budget/debt talks. Harry Reid and hi office still have not sent me back an e-mail, even acknowledging that I had sent the e-mail.
I filled out the form that is required by Reid's office and I asked Reid to condemn Obama's use of Social Security as a political football and asked him why Social Security checks would not be sent out since Social Security has a designated tax and supposedly solvent for the next few decades. I also praised Reid for his protection of Social security.

But still no response. Maybe I will have to have a daily update until I do get a letter or response.

But it is telling that Reid's office really doesn't a crap about constituents from his own state. Maybe he thinks I am stinking tourist.

No comments:

Post a Comment