Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Casey Hendrickson And Heather Kydd Returning To Las vegas Radio!!

Casey and Heather are returning to Las Vegas radio and on Fox 1280. They start on August 16th and have the 9-11 slot. This is kind of surprising since I thought they would have broken up and gone their separate ways and found new employment in a far away place, like Fairbanks, Alaska.


Surprisingly, I found this information on a liberal web site, the Greenlee Gazette. It is a nice liberal web site, without the vile and hatred that you usually find on a liberal web site. He also has an interesting sense of humor. Check him out at: http://greenleegazette.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind words, Dan! I try to keep the snark cut with a little humor anyway. I can't promise nobody will be offended. I'll try to bop in here a little more often too, since you've been kind enough to check my blog out.

    ReplyDelete