Wednesday, September 21, 2011

So, This Is The Final Words Of An innocent Man?

Liberals and death penalty opponents have been having a field day with Troy Davis, the cop killer in Georgia.
So, what was the thugs last words? I wasn't there, I had nothing to do with the crime/
nope
Here are his last words: "I'd like to address the MacPhail family. Let you know, despite the situation you are in, I'm not the one who personally killed your son, your father, your brother. I am innocent," he said.
"The incident that happened that night is not my fault. I did not have a gun. All I can ask ... is that you look deeper into this case so that you really can finally see the truth," he said.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/09/21/georgia-executes-inmate-troy-davis-after-supreme-court-denies-appeal/#ixzz1YeTo71OM
Umm, yeah. These are words a lawyer would use.
He never denies he was at the scene, participating in the attack of the police officer. He just denies shooting the cop. What he doesn't say is that he was no where near the scene, he wasn't involved in the attack or that he helped attack the officer.
Being involved in an attack in which a person dies still qualifies you for the murder conviction, even if you did not fire the gun that killed the man. That is called conspiracy or other legal terms.
Looks like the liberals and death penalty opponents protesting his innocence just got snookered by a thug and a murderer.

And the silence of death penalty opponents and liberals is deafening when it comes to a thug who was executed for killing a black man tonight.

1 comment:

  1. The crime perpatrated by "thug who was executed for killing a gay black man" was an absolutely horrific, cold-blooded lynching. And I don't think there is any question about whether he did it or not.

    The hubub over Troy Davis has to do with whether or not he was actually guilty of the crime he was charged with. I get that.

    I'm a liberal who is mostly okay with the death penalty. But I have a problem with them pulling the switch on a guy who may not have been guilty.

    ReplyDelete