Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Obama Shows His Wimpy/Stupid Side

So, President Obama today showed his wimpy side by fake crying at his press conference/pep rally when he started to cry.
Considering this guy talked about a death by beheading of a U.S. journalist and turned around and went golfing within a few minutes after pretending to be sad and sincere.
Sorry, he blew his creditability along time ago.
And then this from Politico:
In making his case, Obama brushed off criticism that he did not respect the Second Amendment, citing his past as a constitutional law professor.
"No matter how many times people try to twist my words around, I taught constitutional law, I know a little bit about this. I get it," he said. "But I also believe that we can find ways to reduce gun violence consistent with the Second Amendment."
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/01/obama-gun-restrictions-217354#ixzz3wR2N1CTU
First, based on my experience, just because you teach at a college, doesn't make you smart.
When I went to U.W. Madison, home of the Wisconsin Badgers a Big 10 (11,12,13,14...) school and it's School of Education and Special education Dept. was in the Top 10 of colleges in country for educating teachers and Special education teachers.
Most of the instructors, but not all, and especially the Special Education Dept. were dumb as rocks as educators.  They could write and bamboozle people with their writings that they published, but as far as teaching, they sucked. In fact, the lead professor in the dept. I was in, he never spent a day as a teacher- he went from graduating college, continued to get his Masters and PhD and only held 1 job outside of college and not as a teacher.  so, being a lecturer, like Obama, doesn't mean you know what you are talking about.
And as far as lawyers goes, again, many are not very smart.
In my many years long divorce court hearings, my ex hired a total of 5 lawyers from Las Vegas over the years while I handle my own case by myself.  Despite hiring all these lawyers and spending $10,000's of dollars, she never won a hearing and in the end, she lost control of our kids, despite all of her lawyer's attempts to help her.
So, Obama can say he is this intelligent lawyerly scholar, when in fact, if that was true, why is he so damn stupid?

No comments:

Post a Comment