Monday, January 25, 2016

Umm, That's Not How It Works, Tom

Damn, I feel like I am a Hillary shill tonight, but I call them as I see them.
From NewsMax, via Drudge: The FBI is ready to indict Hillary Clinton and if its recommendation isn't followed by the U.S. attorney general, the agency's investigators plan to blow the whistle and go public with their findings, former U.S. House Majority leader Tom DeLay tells Newsmax TV.
"I have friends that are in the FBI and they tell me they're ready to indict," DeLay said Monday on "The Steve Malzberg Show."

"They're ready to recommend an indictment and they also say that if the attorney general does not indict, they're going public."
Clinton is under FBI investigation for her use of a private server to conduct confidential government business while she was secretary of state. But some Republicans fear any FBI recommendation that hurts Clinton will be squashed by the Obama administration.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/tom-delay-hillary-clinton-indict-fbi/2016/01/25/id/710813/#ixzz3yJQ1SJHV
The FBI does not indict anybody.  They can make recommendations to  prosecutors or testify before a grand jury but that's it.
While I hope an indictment happens as Clinton has almost certainly has broken the law, you also have to be honest in the reporting.

No comments:

Post a Comment