Friday, November 11, 2016

Hate: Part 2

This early afternoon, as I was driving down Northern Ave, in Kingman, Arizona, some hateful thug put out a Nazi and Confederate flag on his fence. 
I could see that he had just put it up and when I drove by about 5 minutes later, the thug had taken it down.
Mohave County and Kingman, where I live has more white supremacy thugs per capita than probably most cities and towns in the United States.  Why?  I have no idea, but you can tell who the thugs are by their tattoos, where they live, mug shots posted by the Mohave County jail and overhearing what some of the thugs say on social media.
And to make matters worse, they put up these flags up on Veterans Day, the day we honor the military service people who died to give these thugs the right to put up their  hateful flags.
(As an aside, I don't think the Confederate flag is racist by it's self but paired with a Nazi flag, it is)

No comments:

Post a Comment