Monday, November 7, 2016

Vote No On Pot

Image result for picture of marijuana
In Nevada and Arizona, there are ballot questions to see if voters want to legalize pot for recreational purposes.
And of course, the liberals who are supporting these measures have to lie about why voters should pass the ballot questions.
They say it will help veterans who have PTSD, pain from injuries etc.
Of course, both Nevada and Arizona have medical marijuana available to them, so this is a completely false argument.
I'll be honest, I have never smoked pot and never would.  I tried a cigarette once and got sicker than a dog, so I didn't think smoking anything and puking was a great way to relax.
My question to those who believe in smoking pot is this:
How will it help society by having a large segment of the population high on pot?

No comments:

Post a Comment