Wednesday, April 12, 2017

And They Still Can't Get Me Down!

I've been on the mend the last few days as I was in the hospital, Kingman, AZ, Regional Medical Center (KRMC).
I was in the hospital for 2 1/2 days and the staff were terrific for me.  They were professional and were quite kind to me.
They ran many tests on me.  They did a C-Scan and MRI of my skull and brain to see if anything was up there.  They found nothing.
Image result for imaGe HEAD in mri scanner
Arrgh, what could go wrong?!!!!!

They also ran numerous blood tests, checked my breathing and checked to see if I had sleep apnea,  Again, they found nothing.
After running a few tests, they found out that I was deathly afraid of being enclosed in such a small area (my head in the MRI scanner, surrounded by pillows and the scanner).

Other than than they, they said I probably had a TIA, or a tiny stroke.
I'm out of the hospital now and trying to recuperate, 

1 comment: