Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I Don't Believe In Ghosts, But.....

When strange and unexplainable things happen in the home, who else are you going to blame, besides gremlins.
I'll just say that a bottle of medicine showed up on a desk of ours from completely out of nowhere. The bottle wasn't there last night, but somehow, the bottle managed to show up around 10AM.
No one knew the bottle existed and no one claimed responsibility.
So, now my daughter is excited she is into ghosts now.
And now I have two things to worry about: ghosts and/or losing my/our minds. Not sure which option is worse.

2 comments:

  1. OOoooooo! Dan! You won't believe this, but I have experiences exactly like that. How old is your daughter? When my sister was 12-14, we had a ghost extravaganza at our 1830s house in Ohio. Here's the blog post I did about it: http://greenleegazette.blogspot.com/2008/05/haunting-of-heck-house-why-im-agnostic.html

    Wow. Something 100% apolitical! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your post today, Jamie, and my goodness, we have had a lot of things in common, in strangeness, that is.
    My wife has a very close relative she had not seen for over 10 years and when she found her the other day, it turns out that the kid went to the same very small high school I taught at in Wisconsin. We didn't even know the kid and her family were in Wisconsin, so that is strange. Same with thinking of something or somebody and those things pop up out of nowhere.
    And the list can go on.

    ReplyDelete