Saturday, December 22, 2012

I'm Back

After about a week without the home computer, I finally was able to purchase a new home computer from Frys, here in Las Vegas.
I would sincerely thank Jamie Greenlee who took over the blog for the week and I know it was very difficult for him to post some different posts.
Other than Jamie and me are white males, we probably have very little in common, but I felt comfortable enough to ask Jamie to post some articles for me.
Jamie is a very liberal guy and I am fairly conservative but we were able to trust each other and work things out while I was out of service. 
Now, if only politicians in Washington and Carson City could do the same things- trust each other, maybe things would work out better than things are going now.
So, thank you Jamie for your help and thank you all the readers for your patience while dealing with several issues, including my wife being in the hospital, a blown up computer and my car being out of service for several days.

1 comment: