Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Please Stand By - Technical Difficulties!

@!#$%$!!!
The Las Vegas Badger is experiencing technical problems right now due to the death of its stalwart (and elderly) computer. Editor Dan will be back to his patented, conservative take on things (and Pawn Star reviews) just as soon as he can get things up and running again.



In his stead, from behind enemy lines, this is Jamie from the Las Vegas blog, Greenlee Gazette which you will only enjoy if you have landed here completely by mistake. See, though Dan and I get along fairly well for polar opposites, I'm one of those lefty, loony, liberal moonbats! Pay me a visit anyway if you're feeling up to it.

Otherwise, please check back. If Dan doesn't get back as soon as he hopes, I'll relay some posts for him (with a minimum of my own editorial input, I promise).

No comments:

Post a Comment