Thursday, June 27, 2013

This Is A Good Thing

Many in the media thinks it is a somber moment that 500 thugs have been executed in Texas.
In reality, it is a good thing, as 500 thugs will never roam the streets again, the taxpayers don't have to support them and I brings closure to many families.
From the San Fran Chronicle:
In her final statement, McCarthy did not mention her status as the 500th inmate to be executed or acknowledge Booth or her family.
"This is not a loss. This is a win. You know where I'm going. I'm going home to be with Jesus. Keep the faith. I love you all," she said, while looking toward her witnesses — her attorney, her spiritual adviser and her ex-husband, New Black Panther Party founder Aaron Michaels.
Yeah, well I think I know where you are going and I bet it's not where you think you are going.
heavenglory
 
McCarthy, 52, was executed for the 1997 robbery, beating and fatal stabbing of retired college psychology professor Dorothy Booth. Booth had agreed to give McCarthy a cup of sugar before she was attacked with a butcher knife and candelabra at her home in Lancaster, about 15 miles south of Dallas. Authorities say McCarthy cut off Booth's finger to remove her wedding ring.
It was among three slayings linked to McCarthy, a former nursing home therapist who became addicted to crack cocaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment