Friday, August 16, 2013

But Is It True?



From the Houston Chronicle: Superstar wrestler Darren Young has said he is gay.
The World Wrestling Entertainment professional, real name Fredrick Rosser, said he’s gay during an interview with TMZ.com on Wednesday, making him the first openly gay wrestler.
The 29 year old made the announcement after he was asked by the website’s videographer if there is a place for gay stars in the sport.
Young replied, “Absolutely, look at me. I’m a WWE superstar and to be honest with you, I’ll tell you right now, I’m gay, and I’m happy, very happy.
“I’m happy with myself – some people might not like it, some people will like it. I’m here to please myself, I’m here to be happy and it’s very important that I’m happy with myself.”   http://blog.chron.com/celebritybuzz/2013/08/wwe-star-darren-young-says-he-is-gay/?cmpid=hpts
But since this is the WWE, this could be very well a story line.

No comments:

Post a Comment